Is your team heading in the right direction? Do they even know what direction they need to take? Your team members might know how to work successfully on a solo basis, but can they work in a team of 10, 20 or even 50 and still perform with results? Research has shown ‘93% of employees feeling valued said that they are motivated to do their best at work’. Making employees feel ‘valued’ can come from many things. This might be through extra annual leave or a pay-rise, but how many employers can afford to do this all the time?! Very very few…exactly. Valuing employees by taking them out of the office for a couple of days, a day, or even a half day gives them the opportunity to let their hair down, get to know their team on a social and fun basis but also motivates the individual to do their best when they get back into the office.
Let 2015 be the year your team excel at everything they do. Enabling your business to flourish stems from assembling, motivating and keeping a great team happy.
‘The quality of the work you do will never exceed the quality of the team behind it’.
Our testimonials prove we are professionals in creative team-building. Team-building activities we produced in 2014 included:
- Getting creative: Painting, pottery and sculpture master classes
- Drumming workshops
- Cookery – Get messy in the kitchen cooking a 3-course meal and producing a beautiful box of chocolates
- Orienteering and team code breaking to achieve a team mission
- The Apprentice – a team challenge to show how effective teamwork wins the day.
- A CSR project based near the client’s office.
- An ‘Around the World’ Challenge in a famous London park
Effects will be shown in the office from Day 1.
If you think 2015 is the year for your team to be motivated and inspired to achieve the best results, then contact us to discuss the best requirements for your team. We produce unique and memorable team-building events across the UK with different styles, locations, budgets and objectives.
Contact us on 0207 5182480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.